Wednesday, May 27, 2009

free printables: birds


We're winding down in our homeschool lessons... wrapping up math. Still silent reading. Still handwriting combined with spelling and grammar. And, the read-alouds will never stop. We're a quarter of the way through Story of the World book 2. I've been using this as a read aloud (because there is so much I never knew! ever!) and then requiring Tommie to fill in the chapter test. I plan to use this on and off throughout summer. But, I'm not using the related activities...most of which are quite lame. Coloring sheets and making headbands out of cardboard are a thing of the past.
I found a great little website, with FREE printable goodies, like the bird in the picture... I think you might like it! Click here: NANIBIRDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment