Friday, January 16, 2009

the milk bucket review!


One of the best things I've done...so that Tommie is retaining what he has learned...is to make up questions with answers... of what we've covered during the week, copy them down on an index card and toss them into this little antique calf/cow milk bucket! For fun...after dinner or when we're just hankering down...I'll grab the bucket and have a pop quiz! It's enlightening for us to review...and leads to giggles and other information we've learned along the way! I've just started this the first of January...I wish I would of done this back in September...the bucket would of been stuffed full of index cards!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a clever idea! I'm always looking for ways to review without having to do a full-blown test. Thanks for the idea. (But I'm sure there aren't any antique milk buckets around here!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific idea! I'll be using it, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here, Michele! And reading. Just not caught up enough to do much commenting lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! i hope you don't mind if i steal this idea! :o)

    ReplyDelete