Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Call me anal. Call me high-strung. Call me wired to tight. Maybe even type A (which I am not at all)....but, I can't even begin our day homeschooling if certain things around the house are not "organized!" I swear, here at this house...we have little gnomes that come out through the woodwork at night- making clutter! I can't homeschool in clutter. Oh sure, throughout the day...we "make our own homeschool clutter and lots of it...but to begin with, NO...I just can't begin my homeschool day with clutter! Here's what has to be done...before I even think about starting at 9:30 am:

1. beds made and all rooms picked up!

2. both of us dressed- me with make-up and light jewelry on, including tennis shoes or other comfortable shoes. No sweats...unless we're dying.

3. garbage pails emptied and trash taken out to the garage!

4. load of laundry going/drying

5. dish washer emptied

6. kitchen cupboards cleaned off

7. rabbits fed outside

8. all the shades opened

9. candle lit

10. afghans folded and pillows on the couch organized

11. laptop shut off until lunch time!

Now, time for me to sign off and do steps 1 thru 11. See you at lunch!

1 comment: