Wednesday, March 4, 2009





Did I ever tell you that I'm a Cloverbud 4H assistant? I am. That title..as important as it sounds...simply means I organize crafts for the under 8 crowd and try to sustain their attention, so they want to continue with 4H. Oh sure, you might think it's easy- a walk in the park, if you will.... coming up with cutesy, economical, rabbit crafts... each month. Crafts that will keep those clovers begging to come back to the meetings!



I was happy to find this "feed bag tote" idea, on-line. The crafter actually used a dog feed bag. A light bulb went off in my head...and I called my favorite neighbor, who happens to be the 4H leader... he has 200 rabbits...and asked him for 15 feed bags. He gladly obliged. I cut up old bluejeans to use for handles and pockets for an outer accessory! The kids can carry their show books back and forth to the meetings or to the fair this summer. Of course, my 11 year old... didn't want anything to do with this!












1 comment: