Monday, April 6, 2009


At our homeschool co-op... many families have been touched by this rocky economy. My family included. Our co-op is filled with tons of like minded moms...who are happy to help each other out...whether it's childcare, carpooling, giving out free books, or even bags upon bags of free bread. One lady even brought in tons and tons of broccoli last week...yours for the taking! I don't have a lot to offer back. But yet, I do come home with freebie's. So.......... I thought I could head up a "Blessing Box!" It's open to everyone. You just look through your cupboards or closets... find an item(s) that you no longer need... toss them into The Blessing Box then...rummage through and take what you might use from the box! We've had a lot of wonderful items.. Mott's Apple Juice, soups, tampons, nice clothing, books, crackers, cookbooks, etc. Whatever is leftover at the end of our semester, I will donate to the woman's shelter. I hope to do this next year for our co-op...only I think I'll make it a theme! Like: scrapbook week, kitchen week, book week, beauty items week... etc. Here's a peek of our box... I had to take a lot out, so I could get a good picture...it's loaded!




3 comments: