Friday, June 19, 2009

homeschooling has been a little bit weak lately. we've not done any great science projects, haven't studied any famous artists, no spectacular fieldtrips. however, the one thing i do require, in our down time is a handful of math problems each day and reading. tommie started a biography on ronald reagan. did you know he saved 27 lives in his younger years when he was a lifeguard? today, tommie drove his dad's pick up around the driveway. taught himself how to sew a potholder on the sewing maching...he sews better then me, and enjoyed making movies on my digital and putting them on his psp. as we speak... we're watching benjamin button and the boys are making popcorn. my first impression is, it seems a little dark. a bit depressing. and, i'm just not getting it.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like great homeschooling to me!
    My 9yo boy is pretty good on the sewing machine too.

    ReplyDelete