Wednesday, February 17, 2010

shaking things up!
(hence, the salt and pepper snap, above!)
last night, i had the privilege of being
the guest speaker at our homeschool support group meeting.
the topic? avoiding homeschool burnout and
how to add a little zest into your homeschool days.
first though, let me admit... i am by far no expert. and, it's
difficult for me to suggest to others
what "they" can do, should try or could be doing .
that said, for the next 26 days... i'll be giving you
daily tips from A-Z on ideas of what you could try,
skip altogether or just have a good laugh about!
so... let's get ready to shake things up, this winter!
i'll be back this afternoon, with the first tip!
see you then!

2 comments:

  1. Michele, you were SO MOTIVATING to me. I am so glad you shared with us. So many good ideas and reminders of how to bring ourselves back to God's purposes for us. I am looking forward to being motivated every day of this A-Z list, especially as it's going to be a trying time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I look forward to reading your ideas!!

    Lisa in NW Arkansas

    ReplyDelete