Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE CENSUS!
That's right... how about letting your child fill out your Census, this year? Truth is, my son has never filled out a form before... never filled out those little boxes! And, has never even heard of The Census! In addition to filling the form out, I explained to him about the reason behind The Census, how often it is sent and how it's suppose to be confidential. This took no time at all and sparked interesting conversations. I just love teaching outside the box!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea !!! I have mine out for them to fill out.
    This week when I took the boys to their new Dr.
    I had them fill out the forms. It opened up great discussions.
    I so appreciate your blogs.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got caught up on reading your blog. I love your cross curricular ideas!

    ReplyDelete